JiaShan TianXiang Plastic Craft Co.,Ltd

Date: 20th December 2016
Swing Bar With Metal Material Casket Swing Handle Model TX-F With Plastic And Metal Material For Coffin
Quick DetailsPlace of Origin:Zhejiang, China (Mainland)Brand Name:TianXiangModel Number:TX-FType:Coffin AccessoriesMaterial:Plastic&Metal&ZincStyle:American StyleApplication:AdultPACKAGING:10SETS/CTN(SEPARATED PACKAGING)G.W:55.88KGS/10SETSVOLUME:0.15M3/10SETSColor:Gold,Silver,CopperPackaging & DeliveryPackaging Details:Export&Carton PackagingDelivery Detail:Shipped in 30 days after paymentProduct Description(1)1 set include 8pcs plastic panel,16pcs zinc handle,2pcs long steel bar(168cm) and 2pcs short steel bar(38cm),8pcs plastic end cap ;(2)Function:Use on the surface of coffin,hold weight;(3)Material:ABS plastic&Zinc&Metal;(4)MOQ:200sets.Packaging & Shipping(1)Shipping:By sea or By air;(2)Packaging:10sets/ctn(separated packaging).Our Services(1)We could provide the products with different color,different size,different plastic material,different packaging as per customers' request and market requirement.We are the Customer-Oriented company;(2)We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;(3)The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;(4)We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order;(5)Welcom to visit our factory in JiaShan.Company InformationWe are the professional manufacturer in producing the funeral products include plastic casket corner,plastic or metal coffin handle,swing bar and other coffin accessories like Jesus cross,coffin screw.We have been in this field for 6 years and full of experience.We will be your trustworthy supplier for funeral products in China.FAQ(1)Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing the copy of original B/L(for the sea transportaion);(2)Payment Terms:T/T or Western Union;(3)Sample:Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in advance,we would return back the express fee when customers place the order;(4)For the air transportation,100% deposit in advance,as when the products reach the air port,customers don't need the original of the B/L to get the goods.(5)For the samples,it would be more economical to choose the international express(TNT,FedEX,DHL,UPS,Special Line);For the big quantity goods,it would be more economical to choose the sea transportation.
Contact Information



No.1799 JiaShan Avenue JiaShan ZheJiang
JiaXing, 314100



Contact Form