JiaShan TianXiang Plastic Craft Co.,Ltd

Date: 20th December 2016
Coffin Handles Model H9026 With Zinc Material For Coffin
Quick DetailsPlace of Origin:Zhejiang, China (Mainland)Brand Name:TianXiangModel Number:TX-H9026Type:Coffin AccessoriesMaterial:ZincStyle:European StyleApplication:AdultPACKAGING:30PCS/CTNG.W:15.3KGS/CTNN.W:14.8KGS/CTNCARTON SIZE:37X28X21CMColor:Gold,Silver,BronzePackaging & DeliveryPackaging Details:Export&Carton PackagingDelivery Detail:Shipped in 30 days after paymentProduct Description(1)Function:Use on the surface of coffin,hold weight;(2)Material:Zinc;(3)MOQ:600pcsPackaging & Shipping(1)Shipping:By sea or By air;(2)Packaging:30pcs/ctn.Our Services(1)We could provide the products with different color,different size,different plastic material,different packaging as per customers' request and market requirement.We are the Customer-Oriented company;(2)We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;(3)The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;(4)We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order;(5)Welcom to visit our factory in JiaShan.FAQ(1)Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing the copy of original B/L(for the sea transportaion);(2)Payment Terms:T/T or Western Union;(3)Sample:Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in advance,we would return back the express fee when customers place the order;(4)For the air transportation,100% deposit in advance,as when the products reach the air port,customers don't need the original of the B/L to get the goods.(5)For the samples,it would be more economical to choose the international express(TNT,FedEX,DHL,UPS,Special Line);For the big quantity goods,it would be more economical to choose the sea transportation.Company InformationWe are the professional manufacturer in producing the funeral products include plastic casket corner,plastic or metal coffin handle,swing bar and other coffin accessories like Jesus cross,coffin screw.We have been in this field for 6 years and full of experience.We will be your trustworthy supplier for funeral products in China.
Images
Contact Information
Phone:
86-573-84188768
Fax:

86-573-84188768

Address:

No.1799 JiaShan Avenue JiaShan ZheJiang
JiaXing, 314100

Website:

www.tianxiang-caskethardware.com

Contact Form